22 days and counting...
They certainly haven't all been easy. In fact, last week was kinda intense. Okay, really intense. Maybe, even meltdown worthy. Needless to say, not every day was as balanced as I would have liked. There were some long ones..some really long ones. And then there were the long ones which ended too early because as soon as I sat down to unwind, I fell asleep. Thank goodness I have a very understanding family. :)
But here's the thing, as crazy as last week was, when I look back I can proudly state I always kept balance a priority. While I couldn't always live up to the ideal, I did manage to perform at least some small act of balance each day. And that is kinda what the Balance Challenge is all about. No one expects you to go from crazy busy to zen-like in 22 days. I am not even sure it is possible. Well, maybe the chick in Eat, Love, Pray did it, but come on, that was a movie. Anyway, the point is, if you have taken the time to read this blog, considered the challenge and given it a little effort over the last 22 days, you should be proud.
Today's challenge is about taking your own pulse. Give yourself a little reflection time today. How are you doing? Are you letting a little balance in? Are you up for a little bit more?
As difficult as it can be, balance is a choice. Here is to celebrating your choices so far and hoping you make some more good ones this week.
Tb
1 comment:
Judging by the time on all your posts, I'm surprised you sleep at all.
For you, maybe take some extra time between 3-5am to sleep :)
Post a Comment