When you are going at record speed, a hard stop is difficult if not near impossible. This isn't an excuse. It's reality. Even in the smoothest of sports cars you can't gear from 5th to 1st in an instant; at least not without keeping your foot on the clutch and that's kinda cheating.
Everyone I spoke to yesterday was having one heck of a crazy Friday. It started early, momentum built quickly and the smooth transition into Thank Guinness it's Friday just didn't happen. Emails were still flying around at 9pm last night.
Now, this does not mean I am waving the white flag on the challenge and I am not suggesting you do either. What I am suggesting is we have to keep it real. A BB free weekend is relative. The expectation of going from 5th to 1st within the limitations of a 2 day span may not be realistic.
What I can commit to is a little bit of free.
A bottle of wine and some yummy Thai curry mussels in front of the fire of Friday night..bb free. check
Who knows what little bits of freedom today will bring.
I'm committed to them..even if they come in small, but significant packages.
Have a great Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment