Gotta be honest...I really hesitated before beginning this post. I believe and preach you can be honest without being brutal. I am going to scrap every last ounce of energy I have and try to uphold this statement when sharing my day.
It was brutal. I got beat up, shot down and dragged through some serious proverbial mud today. I'm tired, I have headache and my glass which is usually to some degree full is looking a little dry tonight. Ugh.
So...out of sheer determination, I kept my commitment and had a sitdown, no bb, no tv, dinner with the fam tonight. It was good. We talked. I got to hear about my daughter's day and the trials and tribulations of a 13 year old. MG kindly shared the highlights of the newspaper I couldn't even think about opening today. It was a bright spot in anotherwise dark day.
I guess the lesson her is despite how committed one might be to balance, some days you just can't get a grip.
It happens. Tomorrow's another day.
Tb
No comments:
Post a Comment