"We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves." ~Galileo
"Looking and Lingering", "Just Doing It", "Saying No", indulging in a "Cocktail Conspiracy", is a choice. The Balance Challenge was never about teaching anything. The ideas have been simple and the concepts rudimentary. The goal has always been to simply remind you that it is okay to put yourself first and hopefully provide ya with a little inspiration along the way.
It's been a ton of fun and I thank you for indulging me. When I set out on this little blog writing exercise, I really didn't know what I was getting myself into. It's been quite a ride. Looking back over the posts, I realize balance is a pretty quirky thing. Depending on the day, the mood, the schedule, it can manifest itself into millions of different experiences and opportunities. What feels like balance one day can feel like total chaos the next. I guess that's what keeps it fun.
As the official Balance Challenge comes to a conclusion, I leave you with one final challenge. Know and remember that you don't need a daily email or a blog to remind you life is short and you should enjoy each and every moment of it.
Thanks for taking the challenge and keeping balancing fun.
All the best to you and yours this holiday season.
Tb
3 comments:
Well done. We will miss the blog.
Dad and Sue
As you know from my emails throughout, I really enjoyed your blog. I can't say I was able to do everything but I took the time each day to read the email and blog entry which in itself proved to improve my balancing act in the craziness of Q4. This initiative is yet another example of how you continuously innovate and inspire us to think more, do more and be better. Can't thank you enough :)
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and wisdom with us! I have enjoyed the journey.
Merry Christmas,
Denise
Post a Comment